Let’s say you are having people over for an Easter Egg Hunt. Let’s say that while the children hunt for eggs, you are serving buckets of mixed candy (one bucket for chocolate items, one for fruity items) to the adults. What boxed wine would you pair with that?
I would like to buy some lawn chairs.
1. They should be able to hold a nice big person, without that nice big person feeling as if the chair might collapse under them. (“Something collapsing under me, actually or apparently because of my weight” is one of my Top Anxieties.) (It happened to me once with someone’s picturesque tree swing. That memory plays in my mind as if from an observer’s point of view, which is how you know it’s one of the worst ones.)
2. They should fold up or stack for storage.
3. It would be nice if they had cup holders.
4. I don’t like the kind with leg rests, but I might like to have one of that kind for anyone who DOES like that kind.
5. Bonus points for assorted pretty colors, but you should suggest it even if it only comes in boring, limited colors.